The idea here is to restore, balance, and align your chakras with this kit.
The insert explains how you will simply place the stones on your corresponding chakras while relaxing or meditating, and allow them to balance and heal your body’s energy system. Each kit is unique because the crystals come from all over the world. They are hand-picked by me.
These natural stones are approximately 1-1.5” in diameter. The chakra stone set will vary from time to time but will most likely be:
- Red Jasper for the Root Chakra – Represents our foundation: survival issues, financial independence, and food.
- Peach Aventurine for the Sacral Chakra – Represents our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences and gives a sense of abundance and well-being, pleasure and sexuality.
- Yellow Aventurine for the Solar Plexus Chakra – Represents our ability to be confident; self-worth and self-esteem.
- Green Aventurine for the Heart Chakra – Represents our ability to love and be loved: joy, relationship, inner peace.
- Lapis Lazuli for the Throat Chakra – Represents our ability to communicate: self-expression of feelings and of truth.
- Amethyst for the Third-Eye/Brow Chakra – Represents our ability to focus on and see the big picture: intuition, imagination, wisdom, and the ability to think and make decisions.
- Clear Quartz for the Crown Chakra – Represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually, inner and outer beauty.
- Selenite Stick – Used for clearing your crystals before and after use.
- Chakra Balancing Guide.
- It comes in an off-white breathable drawstring burlap pouch.
*Sets may vary slightly from the image above, as they are all-natural stones.
So who needs a chakra kit? Anyone who wants to take responsibility and support their own healing may choose to buy the various healing crystals, so they can use them in combination for the healing of the chakras.
If you find you are down to one of the stones, it is a common reaction and is a sign that the universe is prompting you to heal the bodily area that the chakra stone governs.
There are various stones of other colors that can ve used as well. Once you know the chakra meanings, it may be easier to acquire the crystals you wish to use from your own local crystal shop.
*You can download (for free!) a chakra meditation in the TOOLS section.
If this product resonates with you, you may want to take a look at my guidebook: TEMPORARILY CLOSED For Self Care & Spiritual Maintenance. It is jam-packed with ideas on how to align to self, others and your circumstance in a healthier way while using crystals, essential oils, grounding exercises, candles, incense, prayer, angelic guidance, etc.
Phrases and symbols are there to encourage, support & inspire. Designed, named & copyrighted by JC Cochrane.