Hand made in the USA with the best intentions. Now all you have to do is set your intentions in play.
Suggestions For Using Finger Labyrinths
- Pause at the entrance and choose to enter the finger labyrinth; breathe smoothly. As you make your way to the center, you may opt for one of the following activities:
- Allow your mind to quiet
- Pray for yourself or someone else
- Keep a question in mind, and make the question feel “real” by tying your emotions into it
- Within the center, release from your mind and heart any prayer, concern or question (that you pose on the inward journey) and give it to your Universe/God/Angel of choice to handle.
- When you are ready to leave the center or feel “complete” with the experience, retrace the path from the center back out.
- Upon leaving the labyrinth, be thankful and grateful for the opportunity to bring this divine strength and wisdom back into your daily life to enrich, enliven and strengthen you.
Routed into finished maple (so the wood grain is visible), this maple Cretan finger labyrinth is one of the oldest (4000 years or more), simplest and most widely used labyrinth pattern in the world. Its name was derived from an early representation of the Isle of Crete. It is also referred to as the Classical 7-Circuit design and can be used as a template for the seven major energy centers of the physical body known as Chakras. Understanding the quality of each of these energy centers as it relates to a specific path or circuit on the design, assists you to consciously gain insight into and ferret out answers to the complexities of life. The maple Cretan finger labyrinth looks like the cross-section of a human brain and has therefore been used effectively to assist those with Dyslexia, ADHD, neurological disorders, etc.
Being 12″ round, and weighing about 1 lb., this labyrinth fits into briefcases, suitcases and is the perfect take-along. It is also a tool for those who may lack strength and mobility such as small children and nursing home residents. The design has a wide finger path, engraved suggestions for use and a notch for hanging on the back. To clean, use gentle soap and a damp cloth.
If labyrinths are of interest to you, you may want to take a look at my guidebook: TEMPORARILY CLOSED For Self Care & Spiritual Maintenance is jammed packed with 11 different (download off website or print from your book) finger labyrinths all meant to do 11 different things and all having different histories and pasts. Fun for the whole family and it’s a great way to support each other’s intentions and prayers.
Phrases and symbols are there to encourage, support & inspire. Products are designed & named & copyrighted by JC Cochrane.